Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally Alive

When looking for new reading material I often browse the web to see what others are reading. At the top of several 2009 book lists I noticed Finally Alive by John Piper. So I begun reading it. While only 3 chapters into this book, I am greatly impressed and encouraged by its message. This book talks about regeneration: what it is and why it is important.

I have always been a fan of John Piper's works and this is one of his finest efforts. It is excellent reading for both mature and young Christians.

Sample Finally Alive and many other of John Piper's works for free at http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/OnlineBooks/ByTitle/. I have always admired the ministry of Desiring God which makes its many fine resources available at no cost to those who can not afford them. They show a true trust and committment to share God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.